Guidelines and Precautions for the 2021-2022 Dance Season
Dear Studio C Families;
As we move on in these uncertain times…. Studio C will continue to offer the finest dance education and training while also keeping our dancers, staff and studio families safe. It is our goal to give our dancers a sense of normalcy in these trying times. Not only is dance beneficial physically; But mentally as well.
Please read through these updated procedures.
Please understand that as the dance year continues we may need to be flexible and make adjustments as needed.
Update to Covid protocals.
At this time, since Covid numbers are high and Jefferson County is in the Red zone we are requiring dancers age 6 and up to wear a mask and anyone entering the studio. We will evaluate this policy every 30 days.
If you have any questions; Please let us know!
General Health and Safety Protocols
- Studio C Lobby - the number of parents allowed in the studio will be limited. ONE parent of recreational dancers will be allowed in the studio during their child's class time.
- Water fountains are closed. Bring a water bottle w/your name on it. Bottled water can also be purchased at the front desk for $1.00. Please have exact change or we can add it to your account.
- Snacks must be in bag/container, no sharing allowed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
- Class sizes will be limited.
- Regarding Masks - we ask that adults that are not vaccinated wear a mask while in the studio. Masks are optional for all dancers and vaccinated adults.
- Parents must conduct their own health assessment of their dancer and themselves prior to arriving at the studio. This includes taking temperatures & discussing all Covid-19 symptoms.
- Dancers/Parents may not enter the studio if they are exhibiting any symptoms. Symptoms include: fever/chills, muscle/body aches, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fatigue, headache, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.
- If your dancer has been exposed to Covid-19; please follow the CDC recommendations on quarantine guidelines.
- All families must sign an updated waiver which includes added information on Covid-19, along with general policies for the 2021-2022 dance season.